Please note that our service may be experiencing some delays as a result of the August Bank holiday weekend. We expect the following level of service:
– Last orders will go out on Saturday August 28th at 12pm, based on Royal Mail service levels we anticipate that these will be delivered to you by Tuesday
– Deliveries of Arrival Kits will not be affected by the August Bank Holiday weekend as our fulfilment partners will continue to operate as normal, including fulfilment and deliveries on Monday 30th
– For antibody testing, our lab partner will be open Saturday 28th (8am-10pm)m Sunday 29th and Monday 30th (2pm-9pm)
– For swab PCR testing, our lab partners will operate reduced hours (11am-5pm) throughout the Bank holiday weekend (incl. Sunday / Monday)
– Royal Mail will not be making any collections or deliveries on Sunday 29th or Monday 30th. For live updates to their service, please refer to their website
– For DX delivery service, please refer to their dedicated page here
– For swab PCR testing, our London lab partner can receive samples dropped off directly throughout the weekend. Please refer to instructions here.
– You can continue to put your samples in the Royal Mail Priority Post Box as soon as you have taken it. Our vials ensure the sample remains stable for up to 21 days. Based on Royal Mail Service Updates, any drop offs after Saturday morning will not be collected until Tuesday 31st, meaning they should reach the lab on Wednesday 1st.
As a result of the suspension of Royal Mail collection / delivery service, we expect that results will be returned with a 24 to 48 hours delay on usual turnaround time of 48-72 hours.