Please note that our service may be experiencing some delays as a result of the Easter bank holiday weekend. We expect the following level of service:
– Last orders will go out on Thursday 1st at 4pm before resuming as normal on Tuesday 6th
– For antibody testing, our lab partner will be open Friday 2nd (2pm-9pm), Saturday 3rd (8am-10pm) and Monday 5th (2pm-9pm)
– For swab PCR testing, our lab partner will operate reduced hours (11am-5pm) throughout the Easter holiday weekend (incl. Sunday)
– Royal Mail will not be making any collections or deliveries on Friday 2nd or Monday 5th. For live updates to their service, please refer to their website
– For DX delivery service, please refer to their dedicated page here
– For swab PCR testing, our London lab partner can receive samples directly throughout the weekend. Please refer to instructions here.